Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy Saturday

The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful at the Anderson's. Hence the absence of blogging! (Hey, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!) Today actually started unusually late- 9am! That's right, my early bird slept in until 9am! It probably helped that he didn't fall asleep until about 10 or 1030 last night! ;) So, with nothing on our agenda, we started our day off at the Pizza Parlour for lunch. (Cooper's/Daddy's pick!) After that we headed to Atwoods to take a gander at all the baby ducks, geese, chicks, bunnies...one of Cooper's favorite pastimes! After that, John decided we needed to check out the trolley museum downtown, don't have a clue where that one came from, but I was game! So, we proceded to take a ride on the "famous" Ft. Smith antique trolley! Cooper had a blast! I love that it takes so little to make him happy! It was pretty interesting-short, but interesting. I had never been on the trolley before, so it was my first time, too! And, of course, I did not have my camera! (I am so not a blogger! but I try!) After our "adventure", we checked out the St. Patty's parade on Garrison- SOOO lame! (sorry if I offend anyone, but it was!) We had already missed half of it, so the torture was short lived. We headed back home after that, and Cooper was out like a light before long! At any rate, it was something different to do! ( I sooo need to get out more! LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment