Friday, March 27, 2009

Let's bowl!

Cooper and the birthday boy
finding just the right ball...


"patiently" waiting his turn!

Let's bowl!!

strike! strike! strike!

Ok, Cooper, just a little to the right...

bombs away!

Look at all the icing!!! YUMMO!

ahhhhh!!

now....let's ride!

OK, so it's been a FEW days since my last post ;) but I think I, too, am a binge blogger!!! Anyway, last Saturday, we went to Will's 7th birthday party at Bowling World.... what a madhouse! His party, thankfully, was at 3:30, so we didn't have anyone breathing down our necks for our lanes! Cooper had a great time, of course. He was so cute to watch trying to get the ball down the lane. At first, he wanted to roll it by himself, but finally conceded to using the metal "mountain"! Can I tell you how hard it is to try to get 14 6 yr olds in line, keep their hands out of the ball return, and keep the game moving?!!! WITHOUT someone falling and getting hurt?! John and I tried our best to help Angel with this daunting task, but I think, in the end, the kids won! We were all exhausted by the time 5:00 rolled around! Nana saved the day later by watching Cooper so John, Billy, Angel, and I could go "recharge" ouselves with guac and Margaritas!! OLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment