Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Day of Spring?

One doesn't expect the first day of February to feel like the first day of spring, but that's just how it felt Feb 1,2009! Yea! I am so not complaining! John, Cooper, Callie, and I headed to Well's Lake for a day of fun in the sunshine! We had planned on doing some fishing, but Cooper didn't want to "shish" (we are working on our "f" sound!), he just wanted to throw rocks in the water. Again, not complaining, who doesn't love throwing rocks! ;) We had a great day. We walked around the lake, saw several dogs, a turtle, and lots of people trying to catch "the big one". We also found a big dirt pile..score! Boys n dirt- like moths to a flame!















Where's all the fish? I see a fish, Daddy! I'll get it with my rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment