Monday, February 16, 2009

Crazy Kids Valentine's Day!


Youngest & Oldest...Cute!


Lil Buddies

The Crew
Tic-Tac-Toe Anyone?

Say Cheese!

Tower-O-Kids

Valentine's day has double duty in our family because it is also Nana's (John's mom, Judy) birthday. This V-Day/B-Day, Nana had all 4 cousins- John's sister Leslie & her husband Eric came in from MO along with threir boys, Matthew & Eli- & Nana also had John's sister Lisa's 2 kids, Jessie and Ryan. All the kiddos came to our house, and much fun ensued!!! Lound n crazy is how we like it! Of course, I failed to get a picture of all the kids WITH Nana! Where was my brain? Oh yeah, it was fried 'cause John and I decided to do our taxes that day....how romantic!
My mom came up the next day for an impromtu afternoon visit...did I get a pic of Grandma and Cooper? Why, No! oh well, there's always next time. Thank goodness taxes are done! Maybe my brain will recover!

No comments:

Post a Comment