Friday, January 16, 2009

Sick Days

Well, it was only a matter of time...we've been hit with the dreaded stomach bug! Cooper woke up @ about 2:30 am Wednesday morning saying "my belly hurting", not more that 2 seconds after that, John had to change his shirt! if ya know what I mean ; ) We really have to work on making it to the bathroom faster! Anyway, 2 more clothes changes later, I was heading off to work, and "Dr. Daddy" was tending to our patient. I stayed with Coop today, and, of course (wink, wink), he was feeling much better! Luckily it has lasted only 24 hours (so far!). I am so glad, 'cause I can't stand it when my baby's not feeling good. We had a lot of fun today, actually-Playdough, reading books, watching Cars and Nemo (for the bagillionth time each!). I also got a special treat...Cooper loves to brush my hair! go figure! He gets every brush, comb and pick he can find, pulls up his little step and tells me to "sit here" and "hold still, please"! It is the sweetest thing! Inevitably, my hair all ends up being brushed over my eyes, and Cooper giggles uncontrollably! I love every minute! Cherish each moment... in sickness and in health doen't only apply to wedding vows! Hope everyone else stays healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment