Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun Start to '09

Well, 2009 has started out fun for me and my crew! First, Cooper and I went to a super fun birthday party at Chuck E Cheese! Miss Dylan had her 3rd ( I still can't belive she's 3! ) birthday party there, Cooper had a blast. He was especially mesmerized by the animatronic musicians (not sure what their names are since, so far, I have managed to avoid CEC for the most part!). He didn't love, however, when the "real" Chuck came out to say hi! Not many of the kids did. I have a really cute pic of Coop and the BDay Girl, but, of course, my camera and computer are not playing nice tonight. I'll post it later.
Next in line of fun stuff for the start of the year was the monthly BUNCO party!!! Yea! I hosted this month. Not all of us were feeling up to par, some had sick kiddos, but, all in all, I think it was a success. As usual, I had no luck, but laughed it up just the same. I've got to say, I have truly enjoyed being part of this group! I had forgotten how fun it is to get together with "the girls" and just have fun! Jenninfer M is supposed to email me some pics from that night, so I'll post them later, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment